Who is this for?
Clients with thick, rough textured skin that also have stubborn acne. They may also have enlarged pores or post acne scarring with aging concerns. Perfect for clients that have hyperkeratosis, hyperpigmentation and melasma. 7-10 days Downtime required.
This advanced peel uses a combination of acids to treat cystic acne and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Attack relentless pigmentation while purging persistent acne lesions.
- Dissolves the top layer of the stratum corneum
- Reduces follicle blockage
- Provides a smoother, softer appearance of the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the skin’s ability to absorb home care products
Step 3– Recovery
Directly after your peel you may experience some redness, this will fade within 24-48 hours. No water can be applied to the skin for up to 6 hours post peel as this will stop the process. We strongly recommend that make-up is not applied for 24-48 hours, unless it is mineral based.
Step 4 – Aftercare
As you know the skin is a very complex organ and will respond in different ways with different people, it really depends on the client’s background regarding medication, skincare products, Fitzpatrick etc.
When the skin is introduced to active ingredients for the first time it can on some occasions become over stimulated to quickly causing the skin to respond by creating a dermal clear out, slight tenderness, an erythema, slight flacking due to the cell renew process becoming faster, these are not bad reactions, they are normal skin reactions a client with an unbalanced, dehydrated skin may experience.
- Your skin may experience heavy peeling three to ten days after your treatment.
- Please do not exfoliate until 10-15 days after your treatment as your skin will be sensitive.
- You will need to use complementary products between treatments to ensure the skin remains prepped.
Between courses it is advised that you Retinol Youth Serum. This will maintain the results from your treatment by continuously speeding up cell renewal and prepares the skin for your next course.
Your practitioner will advise you of your complete aftercare programme